Thursday evenings at Salem Square Dance Center – 3695 45th Ave NE.
Last Week – Sept 14–
- 6:30-7:20pm – Phase 3/4 Dance – I strongly encourage our Cha Cha class students to start coming at 6:30 if you can, so you can get more floor time with Latin dances.
- 7:30-8:20pm – INTERMEDIATE WALTZ CLASS – We started with a couple of figures that are sometimes seen in phase 2 Waltzes – “Pivot to Semi”, and “Hover”. Then we talked a little more about Hovers in general and added: “Back Hover to Semi”, and “Thru Hover to BJO”.
- 8:30-9:30pm – Phase 4/5 Dance/Workshop – Since some that wanted the bolero review weren’t able to be here last week, we reviewed Tango Parisienne instead.
This Week – Sept 21–
- 6:30-7:20pm – Phase 3/4 Dance – I strongly encourage our Cha Cha class students to start coming at 6:30 if you can, so you can get more floor time with Latin dances. Class time will be all Waltz starting this week.
- 7:30-8:20pm – INTERMEDIATE WALTZ CLASS CONTINUES with a quick review of what we covered last week before moving on to our new figures for this week.
- 8:30-9:30pm – Phase 4/5 Dance/Workshop – Tonight in addition to dancing, we’ll review the phase 5 Bolero – “I Can Love You Like That”.
- Fall Fling by the Sea – Coming in November, a phase 3/4 dance weekend in Garibaldi with Randy & Marie Preskitt, and Randy Lewis/Debbie Olson. This is such a fun time! If you dance phase 4 in most rhythms, you really don’t want to miss this one! Check the flyer for more details and to pre-register.
- And make sure Re Vu N’ Q’s New Year’s Eve round dance at the Salem Square Dance Center is on your schedule! Phase 3/4 with a few 5’s. Cheryl Manley & Ken Pratt cueing. Can’t beat the price – $8/person at the door. See flyer for more details.